Make website for free of cost
After reading this you will be able to make website for free of cost.
You should read it till end otherwise you may be not able to make your own website.
It includes :
1) Domain and Hosting(Free).
2) Installation of wordpress.
3) Basic settings of wordpress.
4) Installation of SEO plugin(Onpage SEO)
5) Backlinks (Off page SEO ).
6) Earn using your website.
1) Domain and Hosting(Free)
Domain name is actually name of your website which is purchased from Domain name provider companies . some of biggest companirs are Goddady
,namecheap , hostgator ,Fastwebhost etc.
I will explain both free and paid domains but cheapest domain name providing companies.
Paid (Cheapest) domain names :
There are many companies which provides domain name but i will recommend two companies 1) Godaddy.com & 2) Namecheap.com .
The reason why i recommended these companies is because these are cheapest , best and 100% trusted companies.
You can purchase best domain names ( .com | .net | .tech | .org etc )
for minimum 0.99$ and maximum for 2.99 $ .
Free way :
You can also purchase some domain names for free of cost ( .xyz | .tk etc ).
Simply go to www.Dot.tk and purchase domains free of cost for some months.
My recommendation is to purchase domain name from Goddady.com or namecheap.com because www.Dot.tk domains doesn’t provide (.com | .net | .org ) domain for free. They just provides ( .tk | .xyz etc ) domains.
Domain name pays very important role in SEO , so you should buy domain names from godaddy or namecheap etc.
Interesting fact about godaddy and namecheap :
From Godaddy.com Some of domains of (.com) are just of 0.99$.
& Namecheap.com provides some of domain of (.tech) in just 0.67$ and not only domain name but they also provides Free SSL & Private email free for two months.
Note : You can’t buy domain name only from these companies but if other companies provide domain name more cheaper then you should buy them from those companies.
Web hosting is a place where we upload files of our website.
I will only explain free methods to get web hosting.
1) Click this link Googiehost.
2) After opening that link , click on top left option “Free hosting”.
3) Then click on “Get free hosting account” .
4) Look at the plan .
They provide both free and paid hosting.
“Paid hosting” is also free because they just charge 0.1$ for starting month. Paid hosting provides more features than free hosting.
If u can afford then buy paid hosting which is cheaper here. If you don’t have a debit card to purchase then you should click on free hosting.
5) Another window will appear . Don’t click on ” Register a new domain “.
Click on an option ” I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers ” and enter the domain name that you had purchased from dot.tk or godaddy.com .
6) Another page will be opened where they may ask a question “WHY DO YOU NEED THIS ACCOUNT?”
Simply tell them about your website and click on continue.
7) Again click on checkout.
8) Now they will ask you to anter your email , address etc…, which will be used for making your account.
9) After making your account they will send you nameservers for your domain name.If they don’t send then you should ask them to send domain nameservers through support ticket.
10) Now your hosting is ready.
Now you need to connect your hosting with domain name.
How to connect domain name with hosting.
In the 9th step i told you about “domain name servers”
1) Copy your domain name servers and login to a website from where you purchased your domain name (whether it is godaddy , namecheap , Dot.tk or another).
2) Goto account
3) Click on nameservers and then click on Add or change.
4) Now paste your nameservers at specific place and click Ok.
You have connected your Domain name to your hosting.
2) Installation of wordpress
What is wordpress:
WordPress is an open source to create and mannage your website.
Their are several reasons why i used wordpress.
2) WordPress is easy to use with its built-in features.
3) Drag and drop system.
4) We can change theme at any time , while in html we have to change whole structure by typing code.
5) It provides themes which are responsive for both mobile and desktop.
6) It is Google AdSense friendly.
7) It provides amazing plugins
How to install :
1) Open the Cpanel of your website.
2) After opening Cpanel scroll down till you see an option “Softaculous apps installer” (See picture below).
3) Now click on wordpress .
4) Another window with WordPress will appear now click on install.
5) Now you should setup wordpress by entering details in given fields
* In “choose protocol” option write https://
* leave “In directory” option empty or wrote just “/”.
The most important part is to write username and password of your wordpress.
My recommendation is to save all passwords like wordpress ,domain name , hosting and cpanel in notepad so you can easily remember them.
After setting it up choose a theme and click on install then your wordpress will be started installing.( Choose a random theme because next i,ll provide another theme to install)
3) Basic settings of WordPress
Installation of new Theme:
1) Open this link to download ionmag theme www.wpion.com/download/free/ionMag.zip
2) After downloading login again to your Cpanel
3) Open File manager from Cpanel.
4) Now click on public html > Wp-content > Themes and upload Ionmag zip file
5) Unzip that file and delete zip file.
now your theme is uploaded and you should activate it by logging to your wordpress
You can log in to your wordpress by entering :
if your website name is abc.com then you should enter
6) Enter your user name and password then sign-in to your WordPress site.
7) Go to Apperience > Themes
8) Click on Ionmag and install it .
Now you have done installation of Ionmag theme.
The reason why i choosed ionmag theme is that it is Google AdSense friendly theme and it is more customisable than other built-in themes. It is free to use . You can purchase its paid version to enjoy complete features.
Make atleast 4 pages to your website by clicking on page > create new.
Your pages must include
Write posts of atleast 300- 400 words and must use your keywords atleast 4 times in each post.
4) Installation of SEO plugin ( Onpage seo)
What is SEO:
SEO stands for search engine optimization. There are two types of SEO which are 1) Onpage SEO & 2) Offpage SEO .
SEO is done for ranking website on search engines.
Its about Onpage seo.
The best and free plugin for SEO is “Yoast SEO plugin” you can install it by
1) logging into WordPress >> Plugins
and search for “Yoast SEO” .
2) After searching install it .
3) click on activate .
4) After activation configure it from going to dashboard.
When you write any post to your wordpress Yoast SEO will tell you how much keywords you used in your posts , how much heading tags you used in your post with your keywords and also it will allow 1 focus keyword .
if you purchase its premium version then it will allow you to add 5 focus keywords.
In this way you can done Onpage Seo.
Now you should configure yoast seo to submit your sitemap , google analytics tracking code and also robot.txt file.
5) Backlinks (Off page SEO )
Backlink building is a type of Off page SEO. It is usually done by making backlinks .
backlinks are links on other website which reffers your domain name.
Backlinks are build by going to another blog or website and commenting on his/her article.Their is an option to menthion your website name , simply enter your domain name .
Don’t build backlinks in your homepage but build them in your article pages .
6) Earn using your website
Their two popular ways to Earn using own websites.
1) Affiliate Marketing :
Join the affiliate programs of online stores like Amazon , flipkart , banggood , AliExpress and Alibaba etc …,
After getting Approval from these websites simply add online selling products to your websites. When someone buy any product through that product you will earn upto 10$ commission of that product.
2) Advertising networks :
Most famous Advertising networks are Google AdSense , Media.net , propeller ads , info links etc..,
Google AdSense is very famous and widely used advertising network .It provides high CPC rates by which user can earn high revenue.
The problem is that getting approval from Affiliate Marketing sites is much easier than Google AdSense.
Your blog must contain atleast 13 to 15 articles with more than 400 words. All articles must be orginal , you can’t use images from Google to your website. And most important factor is your web traffic .
If your blog is fulfilling all these requirements then you should Apply for Google AdSense and media.net otherwise you should apply for other advertising networks or Affiliate marketing.
Thanks for reading “Make website for free”.
Don’t forget to share and comment if you like it.